Our 3 Core Principles
Stalwart Insurance Agency uses three core principles to service and manage your employee benefits plans. We provide to our clients professional value-added services that are based on strategic planning, five-star service and cutting-edge technology.
We recommend that our clients make employee benefits management a strategic initiative. By defining objectives and developing an action plan based on meeting those objectives, we ensure an organized, comprehensive approach to fulfilling your benefits needs. Our careful strategic planning services include ongoing evaluation of all your plan’s characteristics, such as access, service and price, to ensure a proper balance is achieved. Strategic planning also shields your plan from becoming obsolete as new trends and market factors emerge, and can help with budgeting and long-term cost management.
We pride ourselves on the level of knowledge and service we provide to our clients.
• Contact: We meet with clients regularly to ensure carriers, coverage and costs are meeting expectations.
• Education: We conduct employee meetings and provide custom communication materials for employees.
• Advocacy: We work on your behalf to bring an unbiased perspective to all situations, with no allegiance to any specific carrier or vendor.
• Personnel: We hire and maintain a professional, experienced staff and ensure that they are up to date on all the latest trends and information.
• Information: We possess the information and expertise that allow us to negotiate comprehensive, competitive benefits programs and we know where to find answers to your insurance, employee benefits and human resources questions.
We use leading-edge technology to provide our customers with the latest data analysis, as well as legislative, communication and human resources administration tools. Using powerful Web-based applications, we provide our agency staff and our clients with unsurpassed efficiency and access to information.
We offer professional services in the following areas:
• Plan Strategy
• Data Analysis
• Pharmacy Benefits
• Plan Administration and Legislative Compliance
• Employer Education
• Human Resources
• Employee Communications
• Wellness Services
• Marketing/Marketing Action Plan
Our clients access our team of professionals and the resources they provide through a single point of contact, making working with our firm seamless and easy. Some of the general day-to-day services you can expect from your Stalwart Insurance Agency account team include the following:
• Coordination of all agency activities relating to the employee benefits programs.
• Communication with your human resources or benefits personnel regarding benefits program issues
• Plan design consultation
• Benefit and cost analyses
• Network disruption analysis
• Review and implementation of complete cost containment procedures where applicable
• Meetings with management or benefits personnel as requested and at agreed-upon regular intervals
• Actuarial services
• Periodic review of market trends to ensure plan compliance
• Custom employee communications
• Resources for COBRA, health care reform, ARRA, HIPAA, HIPAA Privacy, Section 125, FMLA and other compliance questions
• Resources for provider questions or issues
• Plan alternatives with renewals
• Updated benefit comparisons
• Renewal contracts reviewed for accuracy
• Act as a resource for difficult claim situations
• Monthly and quarterly newsletters provided for management and benefits personnel
• Enrollment coordination of employees and dependents
• Ongoing compliance assistance with state and federal mandates
• Benefits personnel education on new administrative procedures